Help

Yummy Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mix makes excellent pancakes that don't taste "too wheatey", if you know what I mean. My nine year old son and husband both thought they were delicious. I also used it as the crust in a Paula Deen peach cobbler and an apple cobbler recipe. It was equally delicious, and no I did not use a whole stick of butter. Highly recommend this product.

pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good mix, great price

Great mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome. Taste great and rather versatile

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it! it has a lot of proteins for a pancake, the pastry is a bit dry but I found that puting a bit of banana it is just perfect.

GREAT baking mix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been looking for a healthier replacement for Bisquick or similar baking mixes and now I have found one. This mix is excellent and I can use it for most anything I did with the "other" baking mix in the past. THANk you for this great, healthy product.

Handy baking mix to have around

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hodgson Mill makes great baking mixes. I use quite a few of them. I normally grind my own grains for baking but when in a hurry I always use this brand. They make other mixes as well. This one is for general use and there are recipes on the box.

Tastes and performs better than Lowfat Bisquick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time I've purchased this baking mix and can't believe it has whole wheat. The buttermilk makes it extra special!

Dense pancakes

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only tried making pancakes with this, and I think they lack that spungy feel - they become dense and heavy. The kids like them, though

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried it, and I like it

I like this best for biscuits!

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a preferred pancake & waffle recipe that I make from scratch, but I like having this mix on hand for making quick breads like biscuits, crumb cake, and shortbread. Much better than Bisquick because of the whole grain content, and because Hodgson Mill doesn't use hydrogenated oils. Like another reviewer said, this mix doesn't taste too "wheaty" but does have a touch of pleasing whole-grain heartiness you can taste. I especially loved making these as a drop biscuit and adding some sharp cheddar, chives and garlic salt -- instant Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits knockoff. :)

1 2