Hot steamy breakfast

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I must admit i have a fetish for oats and tried a lot of different kinds. This is very good, both taste and nutritional profile. Filled with loads of fiber and it is very hearty and thick. Sweeten with some splenda and you can give the starbucks/mac's oatmeal the boot. :D Recommended!

My HEB store gave this up for the unhealthy instant sweet stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2242869 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I try to eat a bowl of this Oat Bran every morning, and was concerned when my HEB store quit handling it. Seems the "Smart" people there only care about the instant sweet "junk food" cereals now. When they did carry this it cost me about $4 a box, so I was very pleased to find it at iHerb.com for $2.07 a box! Thanks HEB for making me look elsewhere!! Delivery was timely and well protected for shipping. I am 71 years old and don't have to take any prescription medications at all. This is good to keep you healthy but can't save you from tobacco, alcohol, or drugs. Best quit the bad habits now.

Oat Bran Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1764904 on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Couldn't find it any more locally. Fast Delivery

it's Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1883978 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I enjoy this product and east some for breakfast almost every monring.

Excellent price and prompt service

Posted by Reviewer1401236 on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My order arrived promptly and the price was almost a dollar less per box than the grocery store price.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1936681 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was looking for something that wasn't so fine (& processed) & this is perfect! better than the health food stores bins...

Love it very much!!!!!

Posted by 5622143951822917147 on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am so disappointed that I no longer can buy it on iHerb... cuz I love it very much...

hodgson mill, oat bran hot cereal

Posted by 5044227676376268083 on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the very best. Makes breakfast great!

Great product

Posted by 4684286776570169664 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love the taste of oat bran added to recipes. Instead of just using it to make muffins, I use it to replace half of the oatmeal called for in cookies, pancake, and bread recipes.

recommend