diet cookies are delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hollywood cookie diet is so easy; and the cookies are delicious.

Very nice and good!

Posted by lillanne on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this a lot. I like these wit raisins best, but also I have bought with chokolate. I use it to replace meals sometimes or just when I feel for a buiscuit..

Mrs Owen, UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, satisfying biscuits which help maintain my weight loss.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is okay, and has a nice crunch as well as being chewy, but did not feel full/satiated at all after eating them. Will not buy these again - there are much better protein cookies on the market at similar or more affordable prices.

I hope no one believes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

using those instead of meals is a good idea. Just eat real food! But as a cookie with 8 grams of protein, it's not bad. taste is a little weird and too artificially sweet but it's not a bad cookie.

I hoped this would be the answer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very hopeful when I read some of the reviews and heard positive feedback from people that had used this as a means of losing weight. I did great the first two days, lost five pounds! But I couldn't keep it up, I was starving myself. These cookies are fairly good, but they certainly don't take the place of actual food. I just got too hungry. One or two cookies,a day, along with sensible eating will probably work better than trying to just eat cookies & one meal a day.

tastes ok..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

did not like much

costly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great taste and ingredients, but the cost... Won't be buying again.