Smells like cookies and is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite and is the only scented oil I buy myself instead of making it. Works great for massage too.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed by skin, leaves your skin soft & smooth, not greasy. Create your own scents by mixing in few drops of your favorite essential oils.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

좋아요 처음에는 기름같아서 별로같아보였는데, 발라보니 향도 엄청좋고, 싹 흡수되네요 번들거려보이지 않아요, first time i didnt like that couse looks oil, my skin is neutral, but after i opened this, i loved smell is soo atractive, and not oily, and i think little sticky, want to buy other skin lotion this brand

THis is the best ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THis is the best lotion - it goes on greasy but is quickly absorbed. It solves all of your dry skin issues. Try it and you'll love it.

Silky smooth and wonderful natural scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am hooked on this wonderful natural body oil. It smells so good and does not irritate my sensitive skin. It makes my skin super soft all the time. Thank you!

No complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this more for the summer time on my body. I also use it in my hair. Sweet nutty smell. Not sure why it says lotion. It's a moisturizing oil. Put it on right after a shower!

me chifla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

huele super rico, deja la piel super suave e hidratada

Super nourrissant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'utilise ce produit pour mon bébé ça lui nourrit Tres bien la peau et il adore l'odeur

Muy hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se trata de un aceite corporal. Es lo que más me hidrata, El efecto dura dos días duchándote a diario. Se puede aplicar en seco o en húmedo. Recomiendo aplicarlo después de la ducha, esperar 1 minuto y secarse. Muy bueno también después de la depilación. El olor es magnífico, se supone que a almendras dulces, pero a mí me recuerda a helado de pistacho.

Wonderful smell!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As soon as you open the cap, the wonderful aroma escapes. Soaks into your skin instantly leaving it well nourished. Add a little to your bathwater for all over softness and pleasant aroma, but be careful, as it will be a little slippery.

1 2