Excellent shower oil

Posted by Reviewer3115070 on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil for my showers or baths - it's got a great smell, moisturises exceptionally well and has none of the nasty stuff. I moved from Johnson's baby oil to this and I would never go back.

Fantastic & Superb !!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This excellent body oil smell so good & delicious and it absorb so well and fast. It keeps my skin moisturize for the whole day without the need to re-apply it. I'm sooooooooo pleased with this product & highly recommended it.

Tengo varios olores de esta marca

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tengo 3 diferentes, y me encantan como hidratan la piel, y el olor (no dura mucho eso si) tan bueno que tiene. Repetiré. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil right when I'm done in the shower and before I dry off. I put a little in my hands and rub on my body. I then towel dry. It keeps my skin moisturized in the winter, and help prevent peeling from my summer tan. I have had comments on how soft my skin is!

Great

Posted by 5319725710716097769 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and my skin got very soft. Use it in the shower before I towel

AMAZING for Keratosis Pilaris otherwise known as KP

Posted by MichelX on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only thing I have found to reduce KP by about 95%! If they ever discontinue it I would be miserable. Immediately after shower once dried off I apply to back of my arms, where the problem is, and it is practically gone! Of course, if not used for a few days the problem will return, but I am never without this!

helps keep my skin soft

Posted by Reviewer1078488 on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this right after I get out of a bath.it has helped my skin remain soft. I love the scent. It arrives quickly. Ty for such good service

glow

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will reorder very very nice