Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2956266 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped to clear up a persistent case of carbunculosis that had plagued my thighs for months. I had been self-medicating using a diluted form of oil of oregano, and that had merely controlled the spread of the infection, but had not eliminated it altogether. There was improvement almost immediately. Incidentally, this product also helped to alleviate a Balanitis/posthitis condition.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1819726 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been battling ringworm for almost a year and have tried many different products with no results. This one worked!

Just what I've been looking for

Posted by Reviewer2635699 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had to deal with periodic outbreaks of athlete's foot since I was a kid. That's going on 40 years now. Now that I'm older, I'm also dealing with dry, calloused, cracked skin on my feet. This is the first product I've found in my entire life that actually works for me. My feet haven't looked or felt this good in years! And it's way more reasonably priced than any other anti-fungal I've come across.

Great effective product

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband love this product. Was shopping at iherb and decided to look for something that can cure my husband's feet. I am glad that I found this product at an affordable price. He was using another brand bought from the pharmacy in Singapore but it was not really effective. Then he started using this few days ago after this lotion arrived. He told me that this antifungal lotion is extremely effective for his feet. I took a look at this feet today and oh my goodness, his feet is very smooth and clean ! No more fungi infection and peeling. He used to peel his feet and very often it bleeds. But now it's so clean and smooth which I will definitely recommend to others.

Better than prescription

Posted by Reviewer2493260 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got rid of a fungal infection that over the counter creams and prescription meds didn't clear. This worked almost completely with one application!

Counterproductive

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Made my rash worse.

CAUSED SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Am 54 and am in my third week of dealing with by far the worst allergic reaction of my life, 99% certain due to this lotion. Reaction started with half egg (long ways)sized super painful lumps in the area of application (groin), then skin flaying off layer after layer, extended area is now super inflamed and deeply fissured together with still worsening body hive like rash over my whole trunk. Am in hospital outpatient care. Am dreading BAD scarring several inches down my thighs in the super inflamed/fissured area. Will later get allergy patch testing to try to identify offending ingredient. Was happy with the 4 other Home Health products I've bought but this one has badly affected my life; I can barely walk at the moment!

Helps a little

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps if your fungal rash is just contracted it may work, but since mine is going on 4 years, it seems to knock it down some, but not entirely.

works

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wow I wish I had found this before wasting a trip to the dermatologist for my itchy ears! Also helped with son's diaper rash.

Excellent Product -- For young and old!

Posted by Reviewer2223446 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wear socks almost all the time in the winter, and usually my athletic shoes every day, too. So when I am changing socks, I always use this antifungal lotion to prevent and clear up any athlete's foot problems. If you have areas with cracked skin, it seems particularly helpful and a kinder, gentler product than sprays or other products available in local stores. I prefer this product enough to order it special online! I learned about it when caring for my elderly husband. When caring for someone, frequently, the condition of their toes is the last thing on your mind. I learned to use this lotion every time we changed his socks to prevent problems.