Help

Help with blocked fallopian tubes.

Posted by TrueReviews on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used heated castor oil packs for 3 consecutive days and 4 days off, and it is true, that it helps elimination and circulation and it tones the lymphatic system. I felt so debloated! I highly recommend it! I also take enzymes that eat away scar tissue. Wobenzymes and Christopher's Original Formulas, Female Reproductive Formula. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Castor oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We used this oil to remove warts. They all gone after 3 weeks of massaging oil into warts.

Great Quality Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very difficult to find high quality cold pressed, cold processed castor oil, so this is a real find, and at a good price. Use it for sinus relief, by rubbing the oil around the sinus area and above the brows, it works!

Castor oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Home Health castor oil has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I use it in my work(massage therapist) it is very healing and mixes well with creams , essential oils, and oil.

It really works !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with my lymph nodes swelling up And I use it 2 times per week And it really does help shrink my lymph nodes!!!!

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this since the early 80's for external castor oil packs. I can't count how many sore throats and ear infections it's helped, not to mention female cramping when that was an issue.

CASTOR OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

putting castor oil on my low back for menstrual cramps while applying heat really works to relieve pain. I also had a breakout of shingles about a year ago and this castor oil gave me relief while also healing them quicker and no scars. It is no wonder it is called the palm of CHRIST. THANK YOU GOD!

very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i'v been using this oil for a long time on my hair and my eye lashes, it thickens the hair and makes it very strong, thank you iherb

Home Health, Castor Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is just excellent quality. I love this castor oil. Doesn't feel greasy. It's cold-pressed, which is important.

CastorOil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for any kind of pain. Also disolves cysts if used as a warm pak. Used by Edgar Cayce.