alternate usage

Posted by 5115071811503902258 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought Castor oil to mix with concentrated dish soap and water to use as a soil drench in my garden to stop the moles and gofers from digging up all various plants. It works great, and believe me, I have tried everything else to no avail.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well worth the money. I use it on my hair and for hot packs on my stomach. Also, it lightens the really big stretch marks on my stomach.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1767928 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer w/ Lyme disease, and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis and live in a state of chronic pain particularly when sitting or laying down. I have started rubbing (warm up well by rubbing your palms together vigorously) the castor oil into my aching joints and muscles at bed time and wearing an old T-shirt and PJ pants to bed. My pain has been reduced significantly. The odour is not very pungent and although it is sticky, the results are worth the slightly negative aspects.

Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1391244 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil to help thicken my hair. I've shared it with others and they say they have noticed a difference in their hair in three weeks.

Castor oil packs

Posted by CatherineAtwoodCNC on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil to make castor oil packs (Edgar Cayce) apply to stomach and liver. Great for detoxification!

Thumps up!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Get the frequency of the sun right on your skin!! Very healing!

Home Health castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1200173 on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value for your money.

Restoring and Healing with Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1736381 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this product daily as a skin refresher, a hair conditioner and a poultice. More than than that, rubbing it on sensitive areas on my 'gums' brings total relief, until I purchased my antibiotic,,,I recommend it and I now use it to keep my gums soothed.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1998865 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently trying out the OCM, too soon to tell if the castor oil will rid my face of all its discoloration, but it removes my makeup perfectly (YAY!), cleansing with it doesn't leave my skin greasy, no breaks outs, its been 2 weeks cleansing 2x a day. I steam my face with it on too

Review of Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer2585047 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this oil to get the moles and voles out of my garden. hopefully out of the yard all together too, and if you want I will contact you all in 4-6 weeks to see if this does the trick. I recently looked at a "Mole and Vole deterent" product and all they had in it was Castor Oil. your product is much less in cost and should be a good one to chase those bums out of the garden. thanks! Frank Rawley Providence Forge, VA