Goji Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't waste you $$ with expensive eye and face creams (I have)... I am 60ish and started using the eye cream about two months ago. It actually improved the texture and appearance of my eyes. I was so happy with it that I ordered the facial cream. I'm extremely satisfied with the results...not to mention the expensive creams these replaced!

Great eye creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this eye creme! I got it originally because it has arnica and vit K, which help with oedema under eyes, and also because of the antioxidant properties of goji berries. But I couldn't imagine that it would feel so good on my face! It has a very refreshing texture, it was like my eyes were thirsty for it! And you can't beat that price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I have sensitive skin ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I now have sensitive skin and its hard to find a product that wont irrate it. I use VERY COSTLY Anna Marie Borlind products for years, but with a fall in my income I had to look for a new way to keep my face hydrated. I tried this eye cream for my entire face, not greasy seems to work pretty good. NO after burn redness!! Give it a try!

Great for dark circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this eye cream because the eye gel I use regularly was on back order. Well, miracles happened with this Goji eye cream. My dark eye circles disappeared! I attribute this to the arnica and vitamin K (great ingredients) Also, wrinkles have lessened. Great product & reasonable priced. Plus, it's organic! I will continue to use this great new eye cream. Love it!

Good for wrinkles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this to help with dark circles but after 3 weeks it has not had any effect but this has definitely minimized the lines around my eyes. Within two days of using it in the morning and again in the evening I noticed a reduction in wrinkles. For the price, it's worth it.

Nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only use it on my eyes and am already happy that it doesn't burn my sensitive skin like Burt's Bees eye cream did.

Stings my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Could not use this near my eyes due to the stinging and burning it causes. It is a good moisturizer for the neck and other parts of your face.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good moisturizer at a great price. The reason I bought it, however, was to help decrease my dark under eye circles and I don't think it is helping for those. But for a moisturizer it is good - I put it under my eyes at night and they are still moist in the morning - the sign of a good cream.

Reduce puffiness and dark eye circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My previous eye cream caused 4 pimples to grow at my eye area. After using this Goji Berry cream, my pimples subsided and eye puffiness has been reduced. However it doesn't help fine lines. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update after using this eye cream for 3 weeks: My dark eye circles have faded slightly!

Awesome!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good eye cream and huge size. This is the only cream where I have seen a noticeable difference in wrinkle reduction. I do prefer to use an oil around my eyes at night, but this is perfect under makeup for daytime! See my page if new to IHERB!