Wonderful stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow is all I can say. This facial cream is light not greasy and so can be used under makeup during the day as well as a night cream. It has powerful anti-aging properties as it contains both hyaluronic acid and retinol. It's a super moisturiser as it absorbs really well. The price is very reasonable for a product such as this. I will buy it again, and again...

Goji berry facial cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank you i-herb - fantastic service - so quick! i have had this product before but from a UK supplier who no longer supplies it, so I was really pleased to find you shipped internationally. I love this cream - makes my skin feel youthful, soft and healthy. It applies and absorbs really well and doesn't leave residue on your hands. Maybe its just me, but after using this product over a period of time the appearance of my skin is improved - firmer and smoother. I'll definitly be ordering this and other products from i-herb again. thank you!

Nice aborption and feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this face cream. It asorbs nicely without leaving a layer of moisturizer on the top of the skin, works well with sensitive skin, seems to diminish fine lines, contains smart ingredients, and is a good price. After a couple of years -- still my favorite.

So so product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to order this cream,bcs of all the nice ingredients (is truly a natural product,love the ingredients list) but the smell is not pleasant at all,even though it claims to be fragrance free cream. It moisturises OK especially for winter when the skin tends to be dryer,and u get quite lot of product; but bcs of the smell I don't think I will repurchase this ever again.....

AFFORDABLE LUXURY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This not available in UK so I am delighted to find it at an affordable price. Excellent product.

I thought I found a winner after reading the reviews.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My face broke out after using it for a few days:(

Not so good after all

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading the ingredients of the product and the reviews I bought this product. After using a few times I had break outs on my face. I stopped using it. After using it again I still had the break outs so I decided to stop using it completely. I guess my skin doesn't agree with it .

buy again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

rarely do i re-purchase cosmetic products as there are so many on the market, and i have yet to find one that i feel like i can not live without. now after nearly emptying out my second jar...i'm starting to think this might be one of those rare items. this is not so much an item i would use on a day to day basis when my skin is fine and healthy. it is a bit thick and oily, but very moisturizing. however, this is an item i would use in times when my skin goes haywire and becomes dry and difficult. in times like these, most of my skin care products don't do anything and sometimes make my skin feel worse. this cream really calms it down and moisturizes it without stinging. this is a good basic face cream that don't irritate.

Didn't like it at all!

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is awful, the cream is greasy and takes forever to absorb. Even after it absorbed, the skin feels sticky. I couldn't even use it as a hand or foot cream, it went straight into the garbage.

wonderful cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not use any other facial cream and I also recommend to use the eye cream in the same brand. This cream combines all the qualities or an organic product with no chemicals. It works perfectly well on my skin, it moistures, helps with the fine lines, keeps the skin fresh and healthy. Don't need pricey creams which most of the time are fully blended with chemicals. It's my number one cream and I wouldn't change anymore.