Too Good to Be True!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to kick the aluminum antiperspirant habit, and all of the regular drugstore deodorants have propylene glycol, which eventually gives me a horrible red rash. I tried many other natural deodorants, like the rock crystal and bee brand, and they left me stinky within half a day every time. I am not a particularly sweaty person either. This worked great from day one. I just got back from a camping trip, where we were out in the heat and not bathing every day. The Herbal Magic stood the test! I didn't even get any prickly heat rash or smell at all. This is definitely the "must try" natural deodorant. The only downside is that if you are outside a lot the insects seem to like the jasmine scent. Perhaps the herbal would be better.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, this is the best natural deodorant on the market. Other natural products I have tried leave my underarms sticky or don't have any odor controlling properties whatsoever. This product disappears once its applied, cuts down the feeling of perspiration and cuts any odor. I doubt I'll ever use anything else. Also, the scent is very light and pleasant. Not at all overpowering. This product doesn't need strong perfumes because it actually works!

Herbal Magic, Jasmine scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this. . .was searching for a deodorant to replace Mitchum (which I love and have used for years but wanted to get away from the aluminum based product). I did try Lavilin creme and found the application process to be messy (really needs to be rubbed in so as not to have white underarms). Lavilin did work okay. This works much better!! The jasmine scent is very subtle. Nice!

Worst smell ever!! Grandma style :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is truly the worst smelling deodorant I ever tried!! Smells like a terrible flowerperfume that old people uses. Really grandma style, and i'm very disappointing!!

Effective & Great Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The jasmine scent is very pure & refreshing - not too heady. And the deodorant is effective even in Australian heat!

Too overpowering, not effective against bad odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very strong artificial jasmine scent, too overpowering. And the bad odor control is not effective. I will not repurchase it.

Eureka!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Sep 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The other review caught my attention because I too have a bathroom cabinet full of about 10 other natural deodorants that didn't work. I'm so thankful that took their advice because they were right. This is one that actually works for me. Thank God I will not be tempted to use my aluminum deodorant. Sometimes it pays not to give up! Also, the Jasmine smells very nice.

works!

Posted by katsain on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant smell, didn't get me stinky even in jogging. Definitely buy again.

Great deo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had heard good things about Herbal Magic's deo, and I was very happy with it! I went from an alu-deo to this one, and while I needed about a week to transfer from the alu one (with a bit more smelly armpits), it was great after that week. Would really recommend, I just bought it again, along with the herbal scented. It keeps smell in check, and I found that on days, when I wasn't that active, my pits were actually very dry. I really haven't experienced wetter armpits with this one. Two thumbs up!:-)

ill never stop using this

Posted by Mersila on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase