Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Home Health Vitamin E Oil for more than five years for my sensitive skin issues due to menopause. It has protected and improved my thin skin very well. I have had no problems with this oil going rancid and it is supposed to be darker in color, a sign of natural Vitamin E oil. It is easy to apply, not sticky like some vitamin E oils.

Fantastic!

Posted by aftonhupper on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great natural alternative, very potent formula. Great for healing scars, wounds, stretch marks, and any skin ailment. Very small container, goes a long way though!

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I will reorder it!

Will re-order soon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice oil, doesn't smell bad. I've had acne for 15 years and am now on accutane. This moisturizes my skin and improves my scars. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that it's a bit thick, so spreading it on the skin can be a bit difficult and you use more. Also, the packaging could be better if it had a dropper or something so you wouldn't have to pour.

So many uses!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product but often out of stock!! Works great!!

Sticky and a bit icky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil is sticky and hard to apply. I can't finish it, as it's just ... No. Just no.

Be cautious when used on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

By the time that I received it I realized that this wasn't the vitamin E oil I wanted. This one is mixed with other oils. The vitamin E oil I wanted is in capsule form so that it is pure. When using on face it can clog pores so do your research.