Help

Super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best product for any skin problems -- I have psoriasis ( not so badly anymore) and am sensitive to most perfumes etc. Sadly, most problem skin products are unpleasant to use, but Psoriasil is soft and really easy and lovely to use -- I use as shampoo and body wash -- only product I need.Highly recommended. October 2010 -- Be extra careful now -- this is an update from me as they have changed the formula. It is not as good as it was before -- what a tragedy they have changed it.

Great product!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

100% work! say bye to Itchy skin and Psoriasis. I usually use Philip B but it claims very work but Home Health, Psoriasis, Medicated Scalp and Body Wash is the best for itchy skin and scalp.

Versatile and effective psoriasis treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can use this product in place of the shampoos recommended by the dermatologist with much better control of visible flaking of the scalp. It doesn't dry my hair like many OTC scalp treatment shampoos. For serious outbreaks, I apply sparingly like a lightweight lotion to the worst patches without rinsing. (This also helps stop new patches when they try to spread to my arms or legs.) When the outbreak subsides, I like to alternate using Home Health Chamovera shampoo with the Medicated Scalp and Body Wash for maintenance.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend had a TERRIBLE outbreak,he did not have access to the proper meds for the last few years. I bought him the bodywash and he says it makes a difference! He has had this problem for about 20 years and has lots of experience. He loves this product!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not have psoriasis or any other scalp problems, but I ordered it and use it as a preventive measure. Read all the negative reviews on it, but I don't think they know what they're talking about! This is really a fine shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny, fluffy and very clean without any residue for days!! I will definitely order it again.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in the shower for mild psoriasis daily. Specifically I use it to clean/treat psoriasis in my ears and chest. As a side benefit, I've found this wash to be great for pre/post shaving on my face and neck. My skin is sensitive to most soaps and aftershaves, and this works great. I've even used it instead of shaving cream, and it works great. It's just a great all around mild wash that smells good, and is very effective.

Home Health, Psoriasis Medicated Scalp and Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap is very emolient and mild. With Psoriasis, the skin burns with every kind of soap and cream. This is the only thing I have found that actually feels good on the skin. Rinse it off, but don't scrub--it will leave the skin feeling as though a light lotion has been applied.

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best psoriasis soap on the market

good results so far - using 3 months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so far, my scalp has a significant reduction in the growth of placques. easy-to-take mild fragrance. not a lot of suds.

Que alivio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tengo dermatitis seborreica y cuando tengo peor el cuero cabelludo me lavo con este champú y me alivia muchísimo los picores desde el primer día de aplicación y pasado poco tiempo se me quita bastante caspa. Es un buen producto, con ingredientes naturales y es económico comparándolo con productos de farmacia que ademas estos no son nada naturales. Lo recomiendo 100%.