great

Posted by Reviewer1600167 on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We like tea tree oil for various purposes. I like that it is a natural anti-fungal. We add it to emu oil to make an anti-inflammatory deoderant. We add 10 drops to the dryer as an antisceptic and deoderizer. Sometimes I add 20 drops to the washer if the clothing is especially dirty and nasty.

Peggy

Posted by Reviewer2081422 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use diluted tea tree oil (5 drops to 1 ounce of water) as a nasal wash and find it will knock out a cold in three day when used at the onset. It HAS to be diluted and even diluted does sting somewhat, but the benefits are very much worth it. It also relieves allergies. This is great stuff.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2306210 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has outbreaks on his arms from a staff infection, and this stuff is a miracle. By far better than anything his m.d. has prescribed. iHerb.com has the best prices and the fastest shipping on the internet! I'll continue to be a loyal customer.

Like it a lot

Posted by LovelyHoney on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tea tree oil, very strong and great for nail fungus! The only minus is that there is no dropper, only huge bottle-neck, so it is very difficult to measure drops.

great value

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great value, even better if it had a cap with dropper/ inner cap!! 医薬品グレードでこの価格、質、コスパ良すぎです!あとは内蓋かドロッパーが内蔵されていれば文句なしなのですが…

The smell is overwhelming

Posted by TezCatLipoca on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And I think that means it works. Just keep it out of your mouth, or...yuk.

Loved this, good quality, bad dropper.

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use essential oils to make balms and so. I loved this cheap tea tree oil, and felt safer since it meet pharmacetical standards, which is a must for me. My only complain it's the dispenser, which never worked and I had to use an external dropper to use it. Nevertheless, I love it, and I'm so sad its discontinnued.

Home Health, Tea Tree Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (HHE-08871)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pure tea tree oil, works great in little wounds.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1720978 on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil is very effective!!!

Must have

Posted by Reviewer1432907 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for acne, nail fungus, and it works very well

1 2