Thanks a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this syrup on my 2 years old son. He has difficulties with falling asleep. This could last for two hours after I would put him in bed at 9pm. He would scream, cry, and hit the wall with his feet. After I started giving him the syrup, the falling asleep time reduced to 15-25 minutes without screaming at all. I just hear him rolling over in his bed until he falls asleep. Also before he was waking up at night once or twice crying and screaming for 10-15 minutes with his eyes closed. This also stopped after we started this syrup. I am so glad and happy for my child! This calms his nightmares completely. I had unexpectable brake for 4 days, because we ran out of the sirup, and I was waiting for shipment over the weekend, than I couldn't take it from our leasing office. I was sceared, that these symptoms will return. But luckily he was quietly falling asleep for 1.5 hours, and was waking up once a night without screaming and crying. So, I hope he will learn a good habit of falling asleep quietly and sleep through the night when I plan to stop the syrup in 3-4 months.

Kids Relief Helps Calm and Curb nightmares

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have four children, three of whom have nightmares and trouble sleeping. Calm helps reduce the nightmares and helps them fall asleep more easily.

It seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps my 2,5 years old son to calm down. He gets easily irritated and it helps him to calm down easily. It's tasty ;-)

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good.I highly recommend. It helps my daughter be more focus and much less irritated and also she always says that it has a good taste.It definitely provides a much better function of her nervous system.

it works))

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my 2y.o. baby. in 2 weeks he became more calm and sleeps well at night

seems to work

Posted by frensisa on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to my 2,5 year old daughter (only twice a day) but first 3 nights the medication relaxed her so much that she peed in bed (what she usually doesn't do anymore). Probably just a coincidence, who knows. After a few weeks of using she seems to be not so easy to irritate, her temper tantrums happen more rarely. I assume that even better results might be achieved using the medication more often - as the instruction says - every 4 hours.

no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't work at all. I expected it to work at least a little bit from all the positive reviews I read but it doesn't work for us :(