Homeolab USA, Tinnitus, Symptom Relief, 90 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2500631 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Appear to reduce the buzzing in the ears. Used it for few days, but feel a difference in improvement of symptoms.

Goodbye Ear-ringing!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A well-priced, temporary, but effective homeopathic solution to ear ringing and/or itching. I use it at night before I go to sleep to shut out the ocean sound and stop the occasional inner ear itching.

Questonable

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for two weeks didn't make much difference but this may just be me

effective for ear pain

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with Tinnitus and initially given a steroid to mitigate the ear noise. I was told I had an inflamation in my inner ear and the drugs worked very quickly. Now I just chew a couple of these tablets if I have a problem and takes care of it quickly. Also had some tooth pain that was radiating up to my ear and taking 2 of these eliminated the problem.

Effectiveness of the medicine

Posted by Reviewer1447634 on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tinnitus relief was not relieving tinnitus,it may not be effective in my case but an other homeopathic medicine named tranquil was partially effective.That medicine is from India.If you have any other product to relieve tinnitus.please let me know or can send me the list of products by mail or electronically. thank for your follow up sukhminder s sarang

no noticeable difference

Posted by 5222557758601332443 on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took the whole bottle as directed and I didn't see any difference, i will be trying another brand, i had such high hopes for this one, but will continue on my journey to find a better solution, i know its all about the blood flow and the cleaning of my blood that i continue to work on.

Review of Tinnitus Symptom Relief 90 Chewable Tablets

Posted by 5074014288096961491 on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 6 per day and they do not offer any relief, after 2 weeks. I will continue to take 6, until finished. Perhaps my condition is more serious for this product?

good

Posted by 4711369526128963322 on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good