Help

Homeolab USA, Tinnitus, Symptom Relief, 90 Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Appear to reduce the buzzing in the ears. Used it for few days, but feel a difference in improvement of symptoms.

effective for ear pain

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with Tinnitus and initially given a steroid to mitigate the ear noise. I was told I had an inflamation in my inner ear and the drugs worked very quickly. Now I just chew a couple of these tablets if I have a problem and takes care of it quickly. Also had some tooth pain that was radiating up to my ear and taking 2 of these eliminated the problem.

Goodbye Ear-ringing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A well-priced, temporary, but effective homeopathic solution to ear ringing and/or itching. I use it at night before I go to sleep to shut out the ocean sound and stop the occasional inner ear itching.

Questonable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for two weeks didn't make much difference but this may just be me

Effectiveness of the medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tinnitus relief was not relieving tinnitus,it may not be effective in my case but an other homeopathic medicine named tranquil was partially effective.That medicine is from India.If you have any other product to relieve tinnitus.please let me know or can send me the list of products by mail or electronically. thank for your follow up sukhminder s sarang

It works very well;

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works very well. Reduce hte tinnitus to some extent. I bought this product twice.

no noticeable difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took the whole bottle as directed and I didn't see any difference, i will be trying another brand, i had such high hopes for this one, but will continue on my journey to find a better solution, i know its all about the blood flow and the cleaning of my blood that i continue to work on.

Review of Tinnitus Symptom Relief 90 Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 6 per day and they do not offer any relief, after 2 weeks. I will continue to take 6, until finished. Perhaps my condition is more serious for this product?

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good