Sweetest sweet ever....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you mix sugar, corn syrup and honey you get this, the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. And I am not to sure if there is any health benefits in this one either. Well.. maybey the honey, but then again you can just eat honey..

Sweet, Soothing, Healthy Honey!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, good ingredients. I've tried the others. This one's very soothing especially for those with a sore throat. Tasty... BTW, be sure to select a free sample with any purchase today. One per order!

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice and tasty

Upset my digestion.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had a sore throat, and ate a whole pack in around 3 hours. Ended up at the bathroom for quite some time. Decided to test again if this would happen when I was feeling perfectly fine, and so it did. The taste is good, and they did help my sore throat, but the rest of my body seems to set a limit around 3 candies pr day. Note, I am not used to corn syrup, and suspect that is what set things off.

iherb had the best deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

you canNOT get a better deal or better product that from iHerb, i promise. these are SO delicious w/ a real drop of honey in the c enter and a nostalgia gift for my grown daughter as we use to get them at the mall when she was a child. from amazon, they were 3 for $10, but from iHerb they were a little over a dollar each, so i got TEN of them. AND right when she received them and was so excited, she had been diagnosed w/ strep throat so they were soothing as well. thank you so much for this gift!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice and tasty

Yum!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I should say, this is the best candy I've ever tasted! If i'm going to order something at iHerb, I'll get loads of this candies!

The other two of the Honees's...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... filled drops are better, especially the green one. This ain't bad either, try them all actually! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good but nothing special, a little too sweet for me.

corn syrup and sugar, no.....

Posted by andreaholden on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

why not just honey? Why? I grew up with these drops from a local herbalist my mom would visit. I never checked labels when I was that young and this time around at 38 yrs old I was sorely disappointed to see both Sugar and Corn Syrup as ingredients. I'm sensitive to sugar (acne) so I won't be buying them again. Though they do taste heavenly!