Real honey/herbal supplementation for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I take this at the first hint of a cold coming on, they has nipped it preventing it from becoming a full fledged infection. I like that it's raw honey with other ingredients that are REAL and natural like apple cider vinegar and nutritive herbs.

Wild Cherry Bark with Bite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has quite a bite, but it knocked out my husband's cold in two days, so not kidding. It's worth every penny.

Very good for colds, sneezing,irritated nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is good stuff. Whenever I get a sign of a cold coming,feel my sneezing coming due to cold, flu or after cleaning up dusty things I get this stuff down. It works very well.

Great for coughs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that actually works. I use it with my kids. They don't care for the taste, but take it anyway because they know it stops their coughing.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is very helpful with a sinus condition

honey Gardens, Apitherapy Hone, Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have already said this once, but here it is again. This syrup works wonders and I am almost out of it.

Natural option to Nyquil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be as good as Niquil for a better nights rest during the coughing periods associated with northeast winters. It does the job of reducing my night time coughs. The only thing I would change is for the manufacturer to try to reduce the "chunks" of what I am assuming to be propalis.