Honey From Multiple Sources

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Prefer a local operation for quality control reasons. -- No way to tell how frequently bees have collected nectar from GMO crops. -- "The honey comes from local beekeepers as well as beekeeping friends across the country and sometimes Canada. We use honey from beekeepers in Vermont, New York, Michigan and Montana.. Some of these beekeepers summer in the south and travel to provide pollination services for these crops."

My favorite brand

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. I've tried many brands and this one is my favorite so far due to its size, gl*ss container, and taste- best of all. My only gripe is it runs out too fast :)

Awesome honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended me to take this honey after knowing that my throat infection persists for 2 weeks. It might not be a medicine but when taken spoonful daily, I do feel my throat getting better with less irritations. My family loves to mix this with water. Taste awesome!

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This honey is excellent.

Nice raw honey, totally worth the value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Totally worth the value! Loving the natural taste too!

Bought as a gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My family received this via mail as I bought this as a gift.They said it is delicious!

TRUE RAW HONEY

Posted by LJS on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a true raw honey it smells and taste better than any other honey.

Excellent flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a honey connoisseur, and my raw honey experiences are limited, but I really really like this product.

Tastes great, great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is simply good value for a quality product. Will recommend to anyone.

dc