Burn pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After spilling boiling water on my hand, I held my hand under tap water for several minutes, then coated it liberally with this salve. The pain was soon gone, and all signs of a burn were gone in a day or two. Every home should have this product!

My favorite lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It stays on forever, tastes yummy, moisturizes well without being greasy... I love it!

Did not work very well for a bad burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Raw honey and comfrey is supposed to be really good for a burn, and This did not help my sons burn, it started looking worse, with green stuff coming out of it. I started triple antibiotic salve and it started looking more healthy and healing better. Kinda disapointed in this salve.

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used the propolis salve on small cuts and bug bites that don't want to heal quickly. This heals them for me!

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is great for your skin, it has all the essential oils a salve can have

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for myself and my dog. Works great! My lips are so soft and plump now..

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The salve is effective, smells good, but the consistency is too thick, like modelling clay. It is very difficult to apply on skin. I don't think i'll buy next time. Honey Gardens please make it easier to apply.

safe ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried a lot of different types and brands of salve for all sorts of skin problems. Gaia Herbs Comfrey Compouned salve and Kuumba Made Herbal Healing Salve are my favorites. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems ok, would prefer a scent .. not sure what else to say