Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2780045 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it that this product is absolutely 100% natural, no preservatives or other chemicals added, just nature at its best. It took me a fair bit of effort to find such a lubricant and believe me, I’ve checked a lot of products for their ingredients. This product doesn’t irritate at all (and I respond oversensitive to quite a lot of substances) and is so soft and smooth, feels like silk. The only thing is that, especially with warmer weather, some separation can occur, but I really don’t mind. It’s just a natural process because there is no emulsifier added, but it doesn’t have to be a problem. It only proves the purity of this product. Just stir when it happens. I also have to add that this product is not like the sticky, gluey and transparent lubricant you might be used to, but I didn’t like those anyway. This product feels like something you would also use as a moisturizer or a really soft hand creme, I like it. It’s a personal preference I think, but it’s also something one could get used to. It definitely does what is has to do and I believe that’s what you want it for.

I love it

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will order again

Great as ointment and facial treatment

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not need this for its listed purpose, but I bought it for the ingredients. It's a wonderfully soothing cream for eczema. Also it makes a fantastic moisturizing facial mask. Sometimes I use this under makeup.

not enough time to tell

Posted by 5686054206706763297 on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used once and seemed OK. Ask me again in two weeks!

didn't fit me

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't use as a lubricator as it gave unpleasant burning sensation, which lasted for about 2-3 days. Don't like wasting things, so tried later to hydrate my heals. Absorbing slowly but I think it's possible to 'recycle' this way.