Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the first time since I started wearing natural deodorant I don't stink!! My pits are fresh and dry and that NEVER happens! This is the BEST natural deodorant I have ever tried and I have tried at least 10 different brands!

rough texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the powder was a great deodorant but it was rough and made my skin itch would not buy it again

not bad - works to control ordor for mild / moderate activity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works better at controlling ordor than the current Su Kin deordorant i am using. powder is a bit rough, but it's okay for me. smells like jasmine - initially a little put off by the smell, but after a while, is quite pleasant once your nose gets used to it. not yet the greatest at controlling ordor though. a slight smell still. but decent ordor control if not active work out.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells very pleasant.

Not that impressed..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This did not work on its own, but when added a few drops of sandalwood it works like a charm!!

Good product, but can only use periodically.

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice light scent to this powder and is very effective as a deodorant. Unfortunately, I have the same problem with this as with plain baking soda - it makes be break out in an itchy rash if I use it for more than a couple of days in a row. I'll have to alternate it with other deodorants. I think it's because the baking soda is quite drying.

Love it!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Doesn't keep me all dry but prevents the smell! The scent is amazing, I love it! I would really like to know what it is. I usually don't like any fragrances (actually i'm a bit sensitive to them) but this is something else!!! If you want to save some money, you can make this easily your self: put some baking soda (Red Mill's is my favorite, also available in iherb), add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the stuff, especially since it doesn't contain talc or mineral oil. Mary M. from AL

Wonderful deodorant powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This powder is one of our favorites as a deodorant. It has a very subtle smell which fades almost immediately. This is only a deodorant powder so you will still sweat but we don't want to use a product with alum.

Honebee Deodorant Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a messy way to do deodorant, but I have always preferred the dry feel of a powder over standard deodorants. I was glad to finally find one specifically for under the arms! I think it works great, although I don't sweat a ton and due to eliminating wheat and dairy I don't have much body odor.