LOVE this line!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It glides on so smooth and easy, looks great, lasts all day, washes away easily when I wash my face and is all natural and the price is great. What more can you ask for!

Best natural brown eyeliner available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use a brown pencil as my everyday eyeliner and have now tried many brands. Most either smudge, are too hard to use or are not the perfect shade of brown (I'm very fussy and I don't like red tones in my brown as this can make your eyes look tired). This eyeliner ticks all the boxes: beautifully soft to apply, yet somehow doesn't smudge and it is the perfect deep chocolately shade of brown I've been looking for. This will be my new everyday eyeliner. So glad I found it. Interestingly, I tried another colour from this range 'Smoking Gun' and pewter colour and the formula was very different and was too hard to apply at all.

Didn't smudge, which is a first for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't keep shadow or anything on my lids without it smearing, even with primer. Even gel liners like one I used to use (Bobbi Brown). But this liner was a total surprise. I wore it a lot in Thailand on vacation last month in all that humidity and it stayed on perfectly. Washes off easily. Lovely color for me (dark brown hair/eyes).

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was really suprised how great this liner is and i really liked the color

Good Eye Liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This eye liner doesn't smear, and I like the color. The other Honeybee Gardens products I've used so far have all been made in USA. This one was made in China, but that wasn't listed in the description.

Smooth. Nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth and easy to apply. Very Nice dark chocolate color.

hmm

Posted by Waterlily on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the colour is quite brown, i hoped it is darker.. it smudges.. but it goes on easily and there's no chemicals, so i can't dislike it soooo much... hehhee

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So difficult finding plain dark brown eyeliner: this one is perfect! On the soft side as pencils go, good pigment. smooth.

Great natural eyeliner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural eyeliner that I have ever used. I doesn't "run" like other liners do. I will line the top lashes and then blend in eyeshadow over top and it stays perfectly all day. Love the dark chocolate color!

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY I FOUND A PENCIL LINER THAT GOES ON EASY AND IT FEELS GREAT. LOVE THE COLOR.