Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would be more blue, its a lot of green in it. Like ocean-colour. But its still very nice, I like it.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought Honeybee Gardens pencils in 3 colours(blue jeans, envy and smoking gun). Love them all. Very soft pencils, subtle colours and glitter,easy to put on. Use them depending on what colour clothes I am wearing.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mom, really didn't know what to expect out of it as we've never tried natural makeup before. She loves it! Provides a nice navy blue shade, texture is nice. Only complaint that it's a bit difficult to sharpen but then again, so is any eye pencil! Would purchase again.

Lasts but color runs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The color is a nice blue and it does last all day. However, the color I applied to my upper lids ended up under my eyes. Looked like I'd been punched! I had to keep wiping it off from below my eyes throughout the day. It's a shame because I liked everything else about it. Just wish it stayed where I put it!

honeybee gardens eye products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my eyes are sensitive to eye makeup, this brand does not make my eyes tear or become annoyed In any way , did not use the A La Maison soaps yet and sharpener works well .

Soft and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Colour comes as expected.

My second favorite eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Honeybee Gardens eyeliner! I normally use the silvery-grey Smoking Gun (favorite), but got the Blue Jeans color for variety. Goes on easily, smudges nicely. I started using Honeybee Gardens due to chemical sensitivities, and all of their products have worked well for me. I recommend them!

My favorite eyeliner!(for years now..)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply and my alltime favorite. It is so difficult to find good eyeliners, specially when it comes to blue liners, but this is just perfect!

exactly what I expected

Posted by netalee on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

rich navy color, soft and makes a perfect line on the eyelid.

Really like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice colour, a very dark blue. I find it goes on easily & lasts well with no irratation. A great price for a natural product. I am keen to try more of their products

1 2