Nice

Posted by Reviewer1759004 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would be more blue, its a lot of green in it. Like ocean-colour. But its still very nice, I like it.

Beautiful

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought Honeybee Gardens pencils in 3 colours(blue jeans, envy and smoking gun). Love them all. Very soft pencils, subtle colours and glitter,easy to put on. Use them depending on what colour clothes I am wearing.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mom, really didn't know what to expect out of it as we've never tried natural makeup before. She loves it! Provides a nice navy blue shade, texture is nice. Only complaint that it's a bit difficult to sharpen but then again, so is any eye pencil! Would purchase again.

Lasts but color runs

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The color is a nice blue and it does last all day. However, the color I applied to my upper lids ended up under my eyes. Looked like I'd been punched! I had to keep wiping it off from below my eyes throughout the day. It's a shame because I liked everything else about it. Just wish it stayed where I put it!

My favorite eyeliner!(for years now..)

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply and my alltime favorite. It is so difficult to find good eyeliners, specially when it comes to blue liners, but this is just perfect!

exactly what I expected

Posted by netalee on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

rich navy color, soft and makes a perfect line on the eyelid.

honeybee eye liner

Posted by Reviewer1664142 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great, easy to use and all natural eye liner that stays on the eyes all day and a nice navy blue color. Excellent to use, very soft.

Really like this product

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice colour, a very dark blue. I find it goes on easily & lasts well with no irratation. A great price for a natural product. I am keen to try more of their products

My second favorite eyeliner

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Honeybee Gardens eyeliner! I normally use the silvery-grey Smoking Gun (favorite), but got the Blue Jeans color for variety. Goes on easily, smudges nicely. I started using Honeybee Gardens due to chemical sensitivities, and all of their products have worked well for me. I recommend them!

Soft and easy

Posted by 4867265621597271576 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Colour comes as expected.

1 2