Excellent Smooth Non-Toxic Eyeliner

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I picked this eyeliner because it rates a "0" for toxicity with the EWG. It's one of the best rated eyeliners for toxicity here on iherb. It's jojoba-based. I got the "jet set" color. It's a nice subtle black. It's very smooth, glides on without pulling any skin. This eyeliner needs to be applied lightly. Less is best in this case...giving a beautiful natural look. It's softer than most eye liner formulas so more care needs to be taken when sharpening. My eyes are really sensitive and I'm prone to rashes in the corner of my left eye but so far this eyeliner has caused me no irritation! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

JobaColors Eye Liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is truly black and has a soft almost creamy texture. This make it a little less smudge proof when applying until you get the hang of it. It is also a bit harder to remove with the makeup remover than the regular "dry" cheap stuff but I'm really happy with it now that I've gotten used to it and use it every day without feeling bad like I did when I was putting harsh chemicals so close to my eyes:)

Great natural eyeliner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural eyeliner that I have ever used. I doesn't "run" like other liners do. I will line the top lashes and then blend in eyeshadow over top and it stays perfectly all day.

Best eyeliner

Posted by katy-kyker on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this eyeliner. It does have a creamy consistency. It wears well and for long hours. In comparison to non-natural products that I have been using for years this product stands out. I'm super impressed and tell all my friends about it too.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, wears well, and the stick is super long so it's a great value.

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pencil is very smooth and easy to use. Stays on your skin the whole day. Feels amazing!

Better Than Some Expensive Brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried just about every eyeliner out there. Even though I usually use all natural products, in desperation I've tried some expensive hardcore eyeliners to find one that stays put. I have both watery eyes and oily skin, so it's difficult to find one that doesn't smear or run. This one does the trick, and it's natural! I do use Bare Minerals Bisque as a base, and I smudge it with a tiny bit of black mineral eyeshadow on top. It's also a good dark black.

Starting to look for another brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to really love eyeliner by honeybee....Unfortunately as of late, I've experienced lots of bleeding and smudging. Not sure if the formula has changed but I cannot go an entire evening with the product smudging. It's unfortunate because its one of the few products that don't/didn't irritate my sensitive contact lens wearing eyes.

very soft pencil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it glides on easily without dragging the eyelid and has an almost creamy texture - so you have to be careful applying where it won't bleed or smudge, but overall it's a good product.

Too soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was too black in color for me and too soft. I wasn't able to get a nice, thin line. The gray and passionate colors are very nice and seem to go on better than the black.