OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

whereas the eye liner from the company has a really creamy texture, the lipliner is too dry. This makes it a little unconvenient to apply on the lips. Furthermore the colour is a little to "pinkish" for my taste. Probably will not purchase again.

Favorite Lip Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found this. I love the natural ingredients and the color matches my natural lip color perfectly to help enhance them- the perfect shade for a natural, pretty look. Also, stays on very well.

Soft and Smooth Lip liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these lipliners! They are soft, smooth and have great staying power and don't feather, and at a bargain price! This is a gorgeous colour, just enough burgundy pink without looking too artificial.

my must-have

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Universal color. Suitable for almost all of my lipsticks. It is well applied to the lips, very soft and comfortable to use. Sharpen well. A great composition! I will buy all the time.

綺麗。赤め。

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kind of too reddish for my lips but it is okay because I got this for my eyes and it works really well! Stays until night and appears no naturally beautiful. using this under eyes is so beautiful. I am asian white.

no fuss liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this liner goes on easily, not as bold as I had hoped, but is easy to use .

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very easy and color is beautiful

Love this color :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered both this and Perfection and I lean towards more of a Fig color for lip balm and it blends well together :) I like Perfection as well but this one is the one I reordered :)

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lovely colour. goes on smooth as well.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Goes on great, beautiful colour, and so nice to know it doesn't contain harmful ingredients!

1 2