Hotsy-totsy pinky-peach liner♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super liner, good for pinky, peach or natural lipsticks, isn't as soft as traditional chemical liners, but I still like it. Accurate line, lips are well defined all day long. Works perfectly with a good sharpener. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews ! Good Luck! ♫♪ Замечательный карандашик, хорош для розовых, персиковых и нейтральных помад, не такой мягкий, как традиционные карандаши для губ, но мне он все равно нравится. Аккуратная точная линия, губы хорошо очерчены, линия не "ползет" в течение дня. Идеально, если у вас к нему есть острая точилка. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Very pretty....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely color. Doesn't cake on your lips. This shade is nice and natural with a subtle yet noticeable hint of color. Perfect for light to medium skin tones. It adds the perfect touch of color without overpowering.

Nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lip pencil. The color is beautiful and it goes on smooth and stays on for a long time. Wonderful natural cosmetics! Honeybee Gardens is topnotch!

ORIGINAL: Best ever 'my lips but better' color with good staying power | NEW color: OK, but why, why...??!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My ORIGINAL review said: I have about 15 lip liners. If the house was burning down this is the one I'd save. (Well, you know what I mean...) Goes on easily. Stays on really well. Totally natural lip color, only better of course. And all in a non-chemical formula with no weird smells. I'm very impressed. Highly recommended. My review of the NEW Zen in July 2016: This product is now two shades lighter and pinker than the original plum/lip color, with a slight sheen instead of being matt. The formula is more modern, glidey, and probably chemically. It's fine, but it's NOT Zen, and I am not feeling very zen about it!!! Is there no company who reads the reviews of their own products? Did no-one notice how outstanding customers thought the original Zen was? Did no-one think to at least try to match the color...or to just call this entirely different product something else?! So annoyed.

A Nice Pinky Mauve Spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This color is perfect because it's the same color as my lips...just a tad darker. The picture shown is accurate, though only because if it were colored onto paper it could be made to be very dark. On your lips it just blends in to a normal lip color (for a Caucasian woman). However, if I want to press hard, I can certainly make my lips the dark color of the lips in the picture. When I draw a line on my hand, it is best described as Mauve. As it wears away, you are left with a lighter mauve pink.... Perfect under lipstick because it doesn't change the color of your lipstick. It is like a natural lip color, just more defined...then you choose the color of lipstick you want: pink, red, plum.... Dry pencils are so much better at keeping your wet lipsticks in place than a wet or creamy liner would. Best of all, Honeybee Gardens does not do animal testing, which was the main requirement I had.

Creamy soft lip pencil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on the recommendation of a Youtuber and am glad that I did. Aside from the natural ingredients, it is so soft and creamy it can be used all over the lips to create a matt lipstick effect. Lasts for a long time on the lips too! I like to put it all over my lips and put a lipgloss on top.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this lip liner, can't live without it. The colour is beautiful, perfect pink, naturally looking. It's slightly darker than my natural lip colour so it matches perfectly. The ingredients list is great. I would defenietely recommend it.

Natural colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely natural lipliner. Creamy smooth texture with staying power, offering subtle definition to the lips. Attractive natural colour which suits my fair skintone. Did not irritate my very sensitive skin. Very good value at this price and I will buy more from this brand.

Happy with this lip liner in Zen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a pinkish brown color as some reviews have said. It works well as a natural look for me. I've also tried Honeybee Garden's pressed powder foundation and am very happy with that.

lip liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This color is excellent, but needs some shine. I add some clear lip gloss on top to moisten it. Will be ordering some of their other colors...well worth the purchase.