Gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my friend for Christmas and she says she really likes it ("it's perfect for my dry winter lips" was her response). It sounded fun plus a little different and it's healthful.

Honeybee delite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my sister because she always needs lip balm. She loved this and when she uses it in the car you can smell the fresh strawberry scent everywhere.

The best lip gloss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So smooth and creamy feeling! It is long lasting and really moisturizing with a little bit of shine! Perfect!

More of a champagne smell...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was expecting a fruity outburst with faint champagne aroma but it was mostly very champagne-y... Moisturizing nonetheless, but just wished that the strawberry part could be perhaps a bit more potent.

Deducted stars due to no spf.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and goes on light and not too waxy. Shame it does not have a SPF in it. Will try another brand next time I think.

Yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The balm is smooth and moisturizing, but the flavor is terrible. Tastes nothing like either strawberries or champagne. I couldn't use it, my boyfriend didn't like it either so it went to waste.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, really keep moisturize my lips.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite! It tastes and smells good.

Best Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great lip balm. All natural product that keeps lips moisturized for a long time. Best strawberry flavor, too! I will buy this again and again.

Great Lip Balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the natural and safe ingredients of this product. It feels wonderful on my lips and the flavor is nice without being overwhelming