Great color with staying power!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time working with loose-powdered mineral eyeshadow, so it took a little getting used to. Using it wet for a liner and dry as the shadow it works great and it lasts all day. I found that the color is deeply saturating but blends easily - so a little goes a long way, this tiny jar will last quite awhile. Very happy with the purchase!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice brown color with sparkles. Use it together with Satin Sheets.

Good color, weak stayin power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked the color, but I didint like the shimmer in it. Also it does not stay long enough on my lid - goes to the wrinkles.

A bit more on the purple side

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The photos don't really give the most accurate look at the colour of this one. It's quite nice, little bit of sparkle, works really well with a primer. Doesn't have the greatest staying power ever, but it's pretty good.

I can't figure out how to use this color..

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just the color was not for me. Doesn't stay and go quickly, really. I am asian white.

Nice Colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice colour, however I find the powder too messy.

Posted by Perrine71 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Avec une base en dessus, TOP, très beau économique et superbe couleur qui met les yeux verts en valeur. Par contre, packaging bof car pour l'ouvrir faire attention à ne pas en mettre partout. En plus, dans mon colis, il avait du s'ouvrir un peu car il y en avait un tout petit peu sur les thés (Il n'était pas protégé) mais il était fermé pourtant.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this. it is a dark grey, and it just gives a dramatic effect depending on how much you use. I was kind of surprised by the size of it (it's quite small), but a little goes a long way.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this color and the sparkle. Such a great company. I hope iherb will continue to offer HG products!

Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Mineral Color, Temptress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. It's wonderful

1 2