love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love the green and gold with my strawberry blonde and freckles!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price, and a good product. But the color wasn't like I expected. It looked green on the picture. But it was more golden!

Stunning color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the deep forest green-olive color of this shadow. Also, it blends like a dream and is very versatile. My only issue is again, with the packaging - it needs a bigger jar and a sifter.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great color and same great quality as their other products.

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, great price!

Long wearing gorgeous colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a beautiful colour for my hazel/green eyes and it wears on me better than any more expensive and non mineral eyeshadow I have used. I put it on in the morning and there is no creasing when i take it off at night. Just lovely! I will definately be buying other colours in the hope that they are as good.

Mineral Eye Shadow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice eye shadow that is also good for your skin - great colour too

Unbelievably fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This eye shadow is a steal when you look at the cost and compare it to the quality! Given that it comes in a pure powdered form, the intensity of the colour is fantastic. I use my fingers to apply it onto my eyelids, and do a single application or 2 - 3 applications depending on how intense I want the colour to be. The colour does become more intense as you layer it on. Just fabulous! It allows a 'lighter' look for day time, and a more dramatic look for night time. The only small downside is that it opens up directly to reveal the powder, and doesn't have a 'sifter' lid which means that if you're not careful when you open the container you could spill all of it. However, that is a small price to pay given the overall quality.

Great color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My complexion is kind of sallow and my eyes are hazel so it is difficult to find colors that look good on me. I love this color. Just what I was looking for!

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great with eyes with some amber in them, I love this and will continue buying

1 2