Love the gold tone, easy to wear

Posted by coupon-code-REZ294 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Satin Sheets, is unexpensive and make the effect! Great on lips, eyes.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is so gentle to the eye's I am so happy I got this eye shadow! it does come off quit easily, but that kinda gives it a natural wet look :) The color is a whitish light orangey gold. I love that the sparkles don't look cheap, very very small so blends in skin gives a wet look so also great for a natural look too. 目に大変優しく、ラメもパールのような肌になじむラメでギラギラで安っぽくない感じのラメ。確かに長持ち型ではないけど、とれかけもナチュラルな奇麗さでそれも好きでした。持ち運べるサイズだし。かなり気に入ってます。

Beautiful Eyeshadow

Posted by Reviewer2934795 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is beautiful stuff. I even use it as a highlighter on my cheeks.

goes on natural on my skin

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this Honeybee Gardens eyeshadow is spectecular. Goes on smooth on my skin and its really natural. this one never make my eyelid look swollen! golden bronze color, doesn't contain reddish shade. great. I use this EVERYDAY and leaving other colors and other products no work!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i wear this everyday! easy to layer, good for a little bit at work and more on nights out

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very beautiful color, glossy, long adhered to

nice eyeshadow

Posted by Reviewer2258765 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The eyeshadow itself is finely milled, the glitter particles are quite tiny and don't look like pieces of foil. The colour is light peachy bronze. Suitable for a daytime makeup as well as for a night out.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice goldish colour! Very sparkly and stays on all day.

Be sure to look at the picture!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading the reviews and unfortunately didnt inspect the picture enough! This is VERY shiny, very glittery. I mistakenly thought this could work as a foundation but this is meant to be for eye makeup or perhaps a nice, final blush over your cheekbones... but definitely not as a base or foundation. I blended it in, half and half, with one of my foundations and am now using it as a bronzer/final blush over cheekbones.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2581394 on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice goldy shiny color. I use this to cover my eyelid and Temptress to make and accent in the outer corner and in the eyelid crease.