Lovely color

Posted by sicard on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely color, Sedona, and it is rightly named because it does indeed remind me of the quaint town of Sedona. I usually wear more natural looking colors like this, and this was great because it was natural but with a little bit of sparkles. Not overpowering though. This is still a fun color I can wear to work (I'm a teacher) without being bling bling.

Really beautiful

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This adds a lovely shimmer and earthy tone to your makeup. I've been adding it on top of my makeup because it doesn't give much coverage on its own. As other commenters have noted, it can be worn for both work and play.

love

Posted by teeyavii on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

must

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just a tap with your finger gets enough for application. The color is vibrant and holds well. I'm very satisfied and would buy more colors from this brand.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just ordered this and tried it for the 1st time today. I really like this product. I normally do not wear make-up other than a little mascara because I would put it on in the morning and by 10:00am it didn't look as though I bothered at all. Not so with this product. I'm half way through my day and it still looks good. I like this color, because it is very subtle with just a hint of glitter. Very work appropriate. Just a very little goes a l o n g way.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect color for bronzer

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Color is beautiful

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great colour, stays on all day

Beautiful Colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful colour and I love how it sparkles. I love that it's natural!

good product, good price