Non-irritating, good sheer coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What I like about this powder: No scent, finely milled, & soft natural finish. What is not so great: Starts to wear off after about 4 hours, so need to reapply, but still worth it. I will repurchase!

It's okey, but too light fore me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very light, så i was suprised when this one made me look like a ghost :p I bought supernatural and luminus, and they fit a lot better :)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for pale gingers like me~

almost perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't last very long but I don't mind because its still the best powder.Don't apply this with sponge, it won't look so good.

lovely powder! good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel like a geisha in it.

Good foundation and powder in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice and gives good coverage. Seems to help protect against sun. Goes cakey after a few hours so check on it as the day goes on,

Really lovely product

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice product. Thought it was a little light for my skin (in tone) but will try another shade next time. Update, a darker shade didn't work so have got used to this shade. It uses corn starch as an alternative to talc (which is now known to be carcinogenic - ladies beware). Wonderful price and product. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For a natural face powder I was quite impressed. Good coverage. My face has improved since using this.

useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very comfortable to apply. I didn't realize the Geisha shade is really is rather pale and can show up a little too pale under my eyes. Otherwise I will be buying the same refillers in the future.

Misleading shade name

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply, goes on smoothly and gives good coverage without looking chalky BUT it's not as fair as I expected and therefore I cannot use it. Not for the super pale people!

1 2 3 4