WOW I love it

Posted by Arabia on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great powder! It's the best! It looks super natural and it makes my skin breath, nobody notice that I'm wearing makeup and it covers large pores, I'm in love with it! And the most important thing it's CLEAN! it doesn't have nasty chemicals! Please click YES if you find my review helpful to you! !

Not the right colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a lovely powder - a bit on the heavier side so those who want medium - full coverage than go for it! It would definitely suit those with a cooler skin tone as it has more of a pink undertone and looks horrible on my warm (yellow tone) skin

Product did not match what is shown on screen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a Singaporean chinese with fair skin. I placed order for shade Luminous. But the product arrived looked very brown, very much darker (at least 2 shades darker) than what it looks on screen. What is shown on screen is much lighter. It is also cakey and does not smooth out evenly no matter how much I try to spread it.

Nice!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent powder! Perfect for combination skin.

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Luminous

Posted by greenandclean on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used the pressed mineral powders from Honeybee Gardens for almost 4 years now. I've tried several other brands, but nothing makes my skin look as good as this pressed powder. Great coverage, decent price, and it doesn't break me out. I would recommend using it with a beauty blender in stead of a brush. I'm Scandinavian and quite fair skinned, but this is perfect for me in the summer. Love it!

Better than Bare Escentuals :)

Posted by australia on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This powder is amazing. Provides such a lovely, natural coverage. Great value for money, works even better than other mineral powders that cost triple the price! Will definitely be repurchasing. Be careful not to drop it though!

nicest ever

Posted by juliaheis on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best mineral powder I've ever used. I have medium colored skin and this tone is perfect. It covers beautifully and I don't have to use much, looks very natural. I use this in conjunction with Desert Essence concealer and they work together perfectly to cover age spots and freckles. Will buy again, and again,....!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just perfect tone for medium skin, it's really luminous.

Would not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am quite disappointed with this product I might say. I have very light skin and I tried two lightest Honeybee Gardens' mineral powders. The lightest looks too "ghostly" on my skin and the luminous powder is too "orange". The powder lasts almost the whole day; that's good.

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Luminous - WORST POWDER I EVER HAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought two powders, two different colours : supernatural and luminous .Terrible quality of the cosmetics . Face like pie, it doesnt cover , anything. Face after 10 min is very glossy and greasy . Brrrrr......

1 2 3 4