wasn't crazy about the color..

Posted by Goldie on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and the lipstick is so soft you have to watch out it will brake if you press on lip. The color was not super red but a bright red with a fushia kind of glow to it. I wanted a tomato red so it wasn't for me :( I do love that it didn't dry out my lips the next day tho! 赤は赤なんですけどフューシャ色のような赤であまり好きではなかった…トマトのような赤や落ち着いた赤が好きな方にはおすすめできないです。ただ唇にすごく優しくって感動。もっと自分に合いそうな色を探します!

Muy buen labial de ingredientes naturales

Posted by Rulitos on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estoy muy satisfecha con este labial, el color es un rojo intenso (más hacia el lado oscuro) que puede ir constuyéndose hasta quedar muy pigmentado. SI uno aplica solo una vez, la apariencia será de unos labios con un efecto "teñido" muy natural. Es un poco duro al momento de aplicarlo, pero luego se hace más suave, debe ser por los ingredientes que contiene (sobre todo porque es libre de siliconas). Lo único malo fue que me llegó roto de fábrica, ya que el envase venía sellado y la barra estaba despegada desde el fondo, por lo tanto no fue culpa del envío.

Awesome Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just be very careful because the tip can break off. Don't push the stick out very much and be gentle when applying it. Other than that, 5 stars. It's very natural and much better than TOXIC lipstick. No adverse smells or fragrances.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the color. It's RED but not real bright red. My complaint is that it came broken off and crushed. They sent me a replace,but the second one came also broken off,not crushed.... I wansn't happy about it,but I feel lazy to ask them agian....sigh.

too fragile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It broke after first use((( but color is nice

Broke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My either was already broken or it broke on the very first application. I've repaired it using matchstick method and kept it in the fridge so far. Maybe its just too soft for summer heat. not buying this brand again.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very very excited that this natural lipstick is actually pretty, lasts and feels amazing on the lips..... best purchase!!

Nice lipstick and non toxic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've converted all my bath, body and cosmetic products to natural and organic only. This lipstick is a beautiful shade that compliments my skin tone. Simple ingredients and non toxic. No more chemicals for me.

Great colour but stick broken upon arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Despite the earlier review about lipstick arrived broken, I still decided to try it. But to my disappointment, mine arrivedo broken too. I realised it is not packed with any bubble wrap, could it be the reason why many of us received the stick broken. Hope iherb packer can take note and improve on it. I like the colour though it look slightly different from Web. Likely to buy again but really hope something can be done to the packaging.

Nice color , natural ingerdients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The color is darker showing in website but finally I love it, it match with my Asia skin. Also the ingredients is made from natural that is worth to order with this price.

1 2