Great neutral lipstick

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick applies nicely and has moisture. The color is great. Nice blend of a rose/red and brown shades without being so warm it won't complement a cool palette.

Great color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Seduction color sounds vampy, but when you apply it, it's actually a warm brick rose color, very neutral. Great for everyday when you don't want obvious color but you are trying to make sure your lips don't "disappear." My only criticism is that the lipstick has a grainy feel to it. However, I love that the ingredients are safe. Will buy again.

Great product for the price

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lip stick is very easy to apply. Feels moisturizing and the color is not too overwhelming. This shade is like a light brown. I bought it for a darker shade of not pink, but more a brown/berry. It's definitely not a pink berry color, but closer to brown berry. It's so tough to shop for lipstick online since we can't try it on. I am fair skinned and it is suitable for when I want to wear earthy tones. It think it's the best product in this price range. I would recommend this brand of lipsticks.

too brown

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the color Romance. It's good for any skin tone. Burlesque is too pink and this Seduction is too brown.

Very nice

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like Honeybee gardens lipsticks.. they stay on for awhile! This color is brownish, with a hint of red!

feels and looks great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

moisturizing matte color that feels good on my lips. average to good lasting power, but good to know it's not full of horrible chemicals.

great feeling but too dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture of this lipstick, feeling smooth moist soft lip. But the color is too dark, I'm Asian yellow skin. The color is deep dark red brown. If you are a Rock style, this color suit you.

Very pleased with my purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is always a challenge buying colour-based products online, as it depends greatly on the photo quality and individual screen. I am pleased to say I made a good choice. The colour is perfect, not too dark, not too subtle. It has a pleasant fragrance, and is very moisturizing.

Love that colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smooth as silk

Great night time lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice lipstick with harmless ingredients. Nice color, great for night time wear. Stays on well because it has a dryer formula.

1 2 3 4