Better than at least Reviva Labs

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm Reviva Labs Skincare's biggest fan and was happy to find their mascara which I used for years. While I appreciate their effort at launching a more-natural mascara, sadly it was too thin for my liking and wasn't as voluminous as conventional brands. This one by Honeybee is a few bucks more but it makes my lashes thicker and more voluminous than Reviva's. Also, the brush is better suited for my eyes than the previous one. As they say, you get what you pay for.

vel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful blekk, ikke dusjet, velholdt hele dagen og ser naturlig

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice cover, staying for all day

Love the color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is natural and the color is great. Lasts all day.

5 stars!

Posted by australia on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Very natural looking.

Quite Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the mascara itself. The problem with application is because the wand itself isn't the best quality. I will wash and use a good wand from an old mascara.

Natural-looking mascara.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It easily comes on, and stayes on all day without "wearing off". I must add that I have fair skinn and blond hair, and like to use natural-looking makeup. So I like this mascara because it gives me a natural look, not like in most of the Maybelline-commersials:) In short, I love this mascara.

great for natural mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great natural mascara! The first coat goes on pretty thin but your second coat is thick and nice and by the third coat you've got glamour eyes!

I love this mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this mascara for almost 4 years now and I love it! Especially because I don't want nasty chemicals everywhere near my eyes so this natural product is so great. 1 swipe gives a minimalistic look. 2-3 swipes a natural look, you can layer up on that with great results. In my experience it does not smudge. I live in a cold and fairly dry climate though (Sweden) so I don't know how lasting it is for people living in very humid areas. Please note that this is not a volume giving mascara.

great mascara

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this natural mascara, it makes my eye lashes appear significantly longer, it doesn't sting my eyes or contain loads of plasticizers and it's reasonably priced. I only use this brand of mascara now. I like Honeybee Gardens products generally.