Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its not black, it is dark brown as they say, chocolate. No left behind clumps with repeated use. Incredible. Wand is great. Just remember it is not water proof, yet it is beneficial and better for your lashes and eyes.

It does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never write reviews, but this product deserves one. I bought this mascara (chocolate truffle) based purely on the reviews. I've been looking for a 'harmless' and gentle mascara that ISNT icky sticky gooey blobby, and this product AINT icky sticky gooey blobby. It is what it says; smooth, glides on, silky, great colour, separates lashes and I reckon it's the darn bees knees. Hahaha funny that, bees, honeybees, get it? Never mind. Just buy this mascara, seriously you will NOT be disappointed.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Free of clays which dry, parabens and animal products --good coverage to lashes. Wish it came in black but the color is dark enough

it is GREAT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An awesom stuff as mascara. It dosen't irritate my eyes, and come out clumpy incredibly. I am not sure about the color, as I see, it is not so different from black , but still I Love it! :D

Love this mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the only ones that doesn't irritate my eyes.

Not too heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't use mascara because it irritates my eyes. I have only use this product a couple of times but it didn't irritate and I like the way it goes on - smooth, light, and no clumps.

I truly love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it doesnt really look brown but i love it since its not tested on animals or use animal product in it :)

Good!

Posted by underfundig on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There tends to be a bit too much mascara on the brush, but that's not a huge problem. I just have to use my fingers a bit to remove excess product. Once I have done that, the result is great! And it seems to be quite water-resistant. I love the fact that I now use natural mascara, which is safer for my eyes :)

Lushious lashes

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, not waterproof but wonderful if you have allergies because it doesn't make your eyes itchy

Not good

Posted by enilorak on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I need a mascara who is waterproof. This was not waterproof at all. I liked the colour and how it looked on my eyes. This will be my emergency mascara.

1 2 3 4