Fantastic!

Posted by australia on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural mascara I have ever bought, and the quality really does match the commercial mascaras I was using prior. This mascara lengthens and thickens the lashes and doesn't smudge. I find that it only flakes if I apply some to my bottom lashes, but even then the flakes are very small and unnoticeable and can easily be wiped off with your fingers. Also, If you get some in your eye it won't sting. The colour is more charcoal than brown, which I prefer to a jet black mascara. Doesn't smudge either! Will definitely repurchase.

Flaky as can be

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave this mascara a good try, I really wanted it to be as good as I thought it was going to be. All of the reviews I read said it was great, not waterproof but definitely smudge-proof and would stay put. This was very far from the truth, this has to be the flakiest mascara I have ever worn, not to mention the most smudge prone. Also, without a a very delicate application process, with another brush than what it came with, it went on extremely clumpy. The only good thing is that it truly is non-irritating and the flakes that will inevitably fall into your eyes throughout the day will not hurt.

Awesome natural mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the thick consistency (I don't know why it says "light and silky" in the product description; I hope the next one I buy won't be light and silky). You can create proper doll eyes with this if you want to. Doesn't smudge at all, but doesn't come off super easily either. The colour is dark grey, kind of a light black.

Excellent natural mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always use natural or organic mascaras, this time I wanted one that is nourishing and give some volume. Honeybee gardens has done it - moreover, the expresso color is very nice : a deep, blackened brown. Good price too. Holds on thill night. I'll buy it again.

Normal mascara.

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't wait from it for a miracle. Usually natural mascara not so well give volume and length. But this mascara was pleasant, the beautiful deep color, doesn't cause irritation.

AMAZING mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most amazing mascara I have ever used. It goes on so smooth and easy, thickens and lengthens, I don't need much, my lashes are still soft and it lasts all day with no black shadows under my eyes that I get from even really expensive brands. It washes away easily when I wash my face, its all natural and very affordable. Will buy forever!

really fine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my lashes are very long themselves but very light at the same time. the mascara makes them look even unbelievably long and dark enough. I will buy it again.

The Only Mascara For Me

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finding a safe yet performing mascara was always a challenge. Either the price was too high or the performance was awful. I finally found this formula which achieved both. I prefer the Expresso coloring because it blends well with any eye shadow without having to go for a dark black.

Really doesn't clump

Posted by raeannewright on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am always disappointed with mascaras that claim they do not clump, because they all, inevitably, do. This one, on the other hand, is both natural and really doesn't clump! I am ordering this again, and will continue to check out this brand as I am really happy with this product!

the quality of hte product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not bad at all, but smells some unpleasant of some chemicals