Very strong, alcohol-free spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery on a product that works very well. Just don't expect to be able to brush through your hair after you put this stuff on. The good thing for me is, I can do my hair on Tuesday, go to bed, wake up on Wednesday and it looks exactly the same.

I will buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very mild inoffensive scent and okay hold. As with all natural hairsprays it has to be used sparingly or hair gets quite weighed down with the product.

straw like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

leaves my hair straw like when I brush thru it. dont like at all. and WAY TOO STIFF!!!hard hold!!

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I tried using an alcohol free hairspray, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I went from using an extra hold hairspray to this, so I wasn't even sure if it would hold my hair well, but it amazingly does a great job and is obviously healthier for my hair than the other products. I tried using another brand of alcohol free hairspray, but I think I will be sticking with this because a) it's cheaper, and b) I think it looks less "wet" than the other brand. Definitely worth a try!

This is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has been really hard for me to find an alcohol-free hairspray. This one really holds great. No strong scent either. If the nozzle clogs up, simple to run it under warm water to clear again.

best hold ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although this product does leave my hair feeling like I have gel in, it's the best holding hairspray I've ever used. It holds great in high heat and humidity, and even holds when working around fans all day.

A must buy product for everyone who loves styling their hair!

Posted by lost-in-the-reality on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I was a bit sceptical about this product. I've already tried non aerosol hairspray in the past and it had even stronger scent than the ones in metal cans. I've tried a lot of hairsprays, searching for the one with less harmful ingredients and weaker scent but I was in no luck. Well, until I thought of idea that it must be Alcohol Denat. which brings that overwhelmingly strong scent which no parfum can mask. I've searched in my local stores, also browsed online but every single one hairspray would have alcohol in them! I heard about alcohol free hairsprays being sold abroad in the past but I would always think that they probably are no good cause they must take ages to dry. I was desperate of holding my breath, spraying a few times and then running to an open window when using traditional hairsprays so I finally made a decision to purchase a completely different hairspray, a one with no alcohol in it. I've to admit that it's one of the best purchases this year! The scent is weak but very pleasing because of not being synthetic, just purely peppermint! It dries very quickly too, I was really surprised by that. There's a disadvantage when considering hold. Spraying only a little bit of product is okay but if you have pretty long hair and wear slicked back hairstyle then you need more of hairspray. This is where things get complicated. When you spray more the hold is so extremely strong that you literally need to hold your scalp down when by the end of the day you're brushing out the ends of your hair. You can imagine that near scalp it's even harder to remove so in this case there's no other real way than just washing your hair. As I said before this is the main con but most of us probably wouldn't face this as a little bit of product usually is enough. Just get a hold of this product yourselves and you'll see that advantages outweigh cons comparing to traditional hairsprays!

Honeybee Gardens, Wheat Therapy, Hair Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Don't dry my hair!

Don't worry about the wind!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works like Glue . . .

complicated though good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I say complicated cause it has ups and downs. The ups: it fixes well. You have to be a little patient with it as it's primarly based on water so it has to dry a bit. Nice smell also. Amazing ingredients. The downs: as it is based on water it looks like water on your hair. I don't particularly enjoy this look. After you undo your hair and you brush it, it;s still there making your hair look kind of funny.