Good for sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from pre-menstrual insomnia, and I've taken hops before, to great success. This brand works well.

I only need one

Posted by Kareny on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They're light green medium/small caps with a earthy green herbal fragrance. I cannot help but think of beer each time I take one, and just one, half an hour before bed is effective in helping me WANT to go to sleep. The serving suggestion allows 2 or 3 but I have only ever taken one at a time and on really stubborn nights I follow up with melatonin 2mg which together is like a one way ticket to slumberland. Please note that I don't suffer from traditional insomnia but sometimes my motivation to switch off my brain and get into bed is just not there. Organic source is a bonus. Everyone is different but I would recommend to at least give these a try if you have the same issue as me.

Eclectic Intitue Hops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for inducing relaxation

Did Nothing for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of problems with sleep and only get around 3 to 4 hours a night. My doctor recommended this product but for me, it did absolutely nothing. It definitely didn't help me sleep and didn't even have any calming effects. This product was just more money that went down the drain.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Want it in a bigger bottle as I go through this like wildfire and it is not really practical for me to purchase such a small bottle. I am taking this to help with menopause and I am interested in products like Menohops, available only in Europe. Perhaps Eclectic Institute would consider providing some kind of concentrated hops formula specifically for menopause like Menohops. In the meantime, I'd suggest iherb carry a larger bottle of this.

no thanks ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product really does not do much for me ... does not hurt, does not help.