Life Saver!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

*** 13/04/2013 Update to review below: My weight-loss continues, proving that my digestion is much improved. Although the nature of my many issues dictate that I frequently feel unwell, I can see and feel the general improvement and my energy levels are definitely higher and more constant. This is a long-term product and I believe there is much to come, still. I have been chronically ill with many and various conditions since childhood, including fibromyalgia/ME, lupus, Lyme's disease, RSD (complex regional pain syndrome), Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, gluten and caseine allergies... Candida was blamed for most of my ills because of misuse as a baby, but try as I might, I was slipping further and further downhill. My health has long since become all-consuming. All I want is good enough health to function properly. I was throwing $1,000's after my health, all pretty much with no results. Over the last few years I have felt increasingly that I was intolerant of all food, period. No matter what I ate, I'd feel bloated, exhausted, flushed, acidic - it was so frustrating! I'm a great believer in food being our medicine & medicine being our food. However, the more I fasted, juiced, tried to eat raw, increased my vegetables and fruit intake, esp the high coloured foods, and the more "super" supplements I took etc, etc... the WORSE I FELT. I blamed it on oxidative stress as I'm so full of heavy metals, asbestos, etc, and my weakened body suffers when I start detoxing. Then phenols and salicylates crossed my path. At first it seemed as this was "just another thing" that sounded like me. but it kept coming back, until one day I was doing my usual order on iHerb and up popped No-Fenol. On a whim I added it. I am now about to order my 3rd bottle - only because I never want to run out, EVER. It has changed my life! From the very first day. I have lost 2 kgs (close on 4.5 lbs) over the last couple of weeks without any other change. I always believed that my body would start losing the excess weight naturally once it started healing. I look as though I've lost double that amount. I am even starting to feel a change in my energy levels. I believe my body is healing. I also added their Lypazyme for fat digestion (for my dodgy liver) and AFP-Peptizyde for my gluten, caseine and soy intolerances, although my diet is still free of these items and will remain so, for the most part. Rome wasn't built in a day. Thank you, Dr Houston. I know you developed these mostly for kids on the autism spectrum, and bless you for that, but you are changing my life.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I took it before going to the store and didn't get a headache from peoples perfumes.

good for my child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Houston enzymes are very good for my 5 year old child. He has intolerance to phenols - one per day is ok for him. He feels better when taking them. We also tried kirkman phenol assist, but these are better.

Great enzyme product for Phenol issues

Posted by sobr9000 on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've found this to be a high quality enzyme product for those with phenol issues. E.g. salicylates, amines etc. My son & I use them on an ad-hoc basis if we are eating something that is higher in phenols and they definitely seem to help us tolerate more. We use this product in conjunction with Tri-Enza Enzymes for my son, which is also a superb product.

Changed my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Houston Enzymes has made my gut so much more resilient I can now eat so many more foods with no troubles at all.

No fenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works really well for my daughters salycilate sensitivities. W high sales I have to give her two then another one or two after the meal depending on the amount consumed and degree of sals.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Additional support for salicylate sensitivity - not good enough to stop effect of sals, but does take the edge off.

enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They take away a huge chunk of the allergic reactions and behaviors she would have other wise, best enzyme to date.

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't do without this product for my salicylate intolerant son. He couldn't eat brightly coloured veg and fruit and still sleep through the night without this.

me like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

yep, its working as long as you don't over do the amount of phenol foods you eat..

1 2