Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I give this a thumbs up because my very picky daughter with autism actually takes it!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant tasting enzyme. Helped with yeast problems.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1832541 on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

they have helped my son (who has autism) a great deal to eat more foods, digest properly, and feel much healthier. This has meant a happier child who can learn better.

Amazing!

Posted by 4679482629534230584 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 4yr old autistic son was a very picky eater and we never knew what he would eat from day to day. Now with this product, he has a healthy range of foods he will eat happily. Yes they are expensive, but there is nothing else like it out there and they really help. So happy we have them!

Help for digestive problems

Posted by 5762753859257054066 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with digestion. It is effective for me

emzyme that works

Posted by 5312407442048255020 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I at 73 take this and my 8 year old grandson used this enzyme. We are both very satisfied with the results.

on the second day the child went crazy

Posted by 5618644512695278969 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading The Un-Prescription for Autism by Janet Lintala and her suggestion to use enzymes- specifically the enzymes that include DPP-IV to break down gluten and casein we bought Houston Enzymes, TriEnza Chewable with DPP IV Activity, 180 Chewable Tablets and on the second day the child went crazy, ran back and forth with red face and very rapid pulse not able to orient in very familiar surroundings (held like to be there for the first time), lost a lot of skills as riding bicycle became tearful and aggressive, does not obey, lost eye contact…. it was scary to watch him. And now a week after we stopped them he did not recover.