Fantastic, High Quality Enzyme Product

Posted by sobr9000 on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used Tri-Enza for my son, who has multiple food intolerances, for a couple of years now. We have found it to be a fantastic product and it has made a big difference to his ability to digest foods properly. Despite being on a gluten free and casein free diet, he still benefits significantly from these enzymes (we've trialled him with & without since changing his diet.) It's also helpful to know that if he ever ate something containing gluten or casein, the enzymes would help him tolerate it.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son with autism can have gluten once in a while with no reaction. For now it's a must have in our home

Very effective for my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying these enzymes for a few years now for my daughter. Although they are very expensive, my daughter burps a ridiculous amount without them so I try to have them on hand when I can.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE TRIED MANY PRODUCTS THIS IS THE BEST. I HAVE PANCREATIC INSUFFICIENCY AND BOWEL OBSTRUCTION. ON TOP OF THIS GALL BLADDER REMOVAL, SO THIS PRODUCT IS SENT FROM HEAVEN.

Outstanding enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has been highly recommended by my practitioner. We both agree that nothing comes close in terms of quality.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our doctor recommended this product and several members of our family use it. It helps digestion in various ways and particularly aids those with lactose problems, as well as gluten. Excellent!

Works fine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They work fine for me. It helps my digestion, particularly aids protein and lactose breakdown. Excellent!

It worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am only taking before big meals but so far has made a huge difference in my digestion through main meals

best enzymes I found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking enzymes from several brands over the last years and although they all have some benefits, these are the first ones I found to be really effective. I did realise that you have to be careful on the dose though. Find what is comfortable to you. Sometimes you only need one per mail, sometimes 2. You just have to fine tune this yourself

one of the best!