Page 1 - Reviews - Hu, Crunchy Mint Dark Chocolate, 2.1 oz (60 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

As a chocolate lover, I enjoy chocolate most every day. We found this item the other day at a health food store and I enjoyed it so much that I went to iHerb and ordered a bunch of them! They are crunchy as well as delicious, which is a nice addition. If you are a chocolate lover, I can't imagine how you would not love these!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love this chocolate, taste delicious and all the ingredients are organic and healthy. I really appreciate that the brand does not use any unhealthy ingredients. Now a days is extremely hard to find a snack that does not have sugar alcohols in their low sugar products. Thank you Hu for providing an option that is close to nature as possible.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I really like Hu dark chocolate. I love that it is vegan and delicious! The mint is very good but I also like the other types they offer. I like the variety so I can eat different ones depending on my mood. I like giving these as gifts as well.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This brand of chocolate is great. I’m on restrictive diet and all the ingredients are good for me. I’ve tried The mint and the dark chocolate. They are both wonderful. The mint is crunchy like it says on the package. I also love the packaging it’s just a wonderful product.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This brand and company are great, and thanks iherb for having a reasonable price on it as they are expensive! I bought some of these as gifts but I wouldn't get the mint version again as it is my least favorite. I normally love chocolate and mint together but this version of it just didn't do it for me.

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

HU is a great brand. They’re careful about their ingredients which I truly appreciate. This chocolate in particular is good but the mint flavor isn’t that strong. I personally prefer a stronger minty chocolate. But I believe it’s because they don’t use any flavors but natural peppermint oil, therefore its not as strong as artificial flavors other brands are using

Posted on May 15, 2022

These smell and taste delicious and guilt free ingredients, you can safely have these.. the quality is great, and I enjoy these every once in a while. They should have been larger though.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My hubby's favorite flavor! We LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE MORE THAN ANY EVER! And this is the best company to purchase it from. They ship fast and it's easy and the price is better than anywhere else. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I am so addicted to Hu Mint Dark Chocolate. I love that it’s made with coconut sugar and quality dark chocolate and it reminds me a bit of Girl Scout cookies.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The best mint chocolate I have eaten. The mint taste is not overpowering & the cocoa nibs are not so hard that they will break my teeth.