Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 19 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

great travel kit

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've liked to use this kit. It contains all the necessary products to take care for the hair and body that may be needed in an any trip. The mixed smell of vanilla and orange is very sweet and tender. All the products are very good, and cope with their tasks very fine. Этот набор мне понравился больше, содержит все необходимые средства по уходу за телом и волосами, которые могут понадобится в путешествии. Запах смешанной ванили с апельсином мягкий, нежный и ненавязчивый. Все средcтва очень хороши, и справляются со своими задачами просто замечательно.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great gift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These products smell delicious and are really cute as a set. I gave this to my friend for xmas and she loved it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Me encanta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He probado el champu, acondicionador y la bruma. Y todo me encanta! :) Es super buen pack. El champu y acondicionador van muy bien para cuando te vas de viaje, ya que tienen el tamaña ideal y encima no tienen siliconas ni sulfatos que es lo que yo queria. En cuanto a la bruma, me encanta el olor que tiene, y lo echo todas las noches en la almuhada. Es cierto que no aguanta mucho el olor, pero bueno para irte a dormir, va perfecto! :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Luxurious Experience

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love Hugo Naturals. The products are a sensory explosion and you can feel good knowing you are not putting toxins on your body for the sake of beauty. These products are made with pronounceable ingredients and they leave your body in better condition that when you first started. I love the orange vanilla scent...not too overpowering. Just right. A hint of sweetness. The lip balm is my favorite, as it is thick and long-lasting!

Thanks for your feedback!

Niece loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gave this as a gift. The recipient thought it was great and said she'd seen it in some expensive boutique. I'm sure they were charging way more than Iherb.

Thanks for your feedback!

Lovely smell!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smelling travel set! The lip balm isn't very hydrating, and the shower gel doesn't foam up a great deal, but all in all a beautiful set for travelling and good value for money!!

Thanks for your feedback!

Fragrant kit! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very fragrant kit! The smell is a blend of vanilla+sweet orange, I was not sure I will like it, but I like :o))) I dilute the body lotion with a fragrance free mill creek lotion http://www.iherb.com/Mill-Creek-Hand-Body-Lotion-Unscented-16-fl-oz-473-ml/36068 and get a really nice gently scented lotion, my husband is sensitive to all fragrances, this one he liked :o)) Great for sauna and pool. All the tubes and bottles are glued to the paper packaging, which is not really good - I had to cut the glue off with a kitchen knife. 4 stars for that. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews ! Good Luck! ♫♪ Очень ароматный набор! Запах ванили со сладким апельсином, я не была уверена, что мне понравится, но мне запах понравился! Смешиваю лосьон для тела с этим лосьоном без запаха http://www.iherb.com/Mill-Creek-Hand-Body-Lotion-Unscented-16-fl-oz-473-ml/36068 Получается очень приятный лосьончик с тонким и ненавязчивым ароматом. Мой муж очень чувствителен ко всем запахам, ему мало что нравится. Этот запах ему понравился :о)) Идеальный набор для сауны и бассейна. Единственный минус - за это 4 звезды - все бутылочки приклеены намертво к картонной упаковке. Пришлось отрезать клей на доске кухонным ножом. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Thanks for your feedback!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this set, I take it with me to the gym. It smells so creamy of vanilla & sweet orange and I love the combination! It has everything you need to cleanse yourself. Good little bottles too, they were a bit hard to get off the paper in the packet though but just use a little force, the glue sticks them on good.

Thanks for your feedback!

Travel Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vanilla sweet orange travel kit has nice scents and is a nice size for travel. The products are soothing,and the shampoo is wonderful.

Thanks for your feedback!

Smell Good Travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to take to Summer camp. Love the lotion, so thought this would be a good travel kit. It has everything you'd need.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 19 total

1 2