Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hugo Naturals shampoos and conditioners smell great, leave my hair wonderfully manageable, and best of all, rate 0 at the Ewg.org cosmetics database for hazardous chemicals. I definitely plan to keep buying these for me and my whole family! I've never regretted switching my Pantene and Herbal Essences for this healthier option.

So moisturising!!! Really nice for straight hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I used to colour my hair for shine but now I don't need to anymore because the Hugo line makes my hair itch free, dull free and totally shiny.

nice

Posted by yashtuchka on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Густой со сливочным ванильно-апельсиново-кокосовым ароматом! Отлично увлажняет волосы, придает им блеск, шелковистость. Хорош в паре с шампунем для длинных сухих волос - Thick with a creamy vanilla-orange-coconut flavor. perfectly moisturizes the hair, adds shine and silkiness, paired with a good shampoo for dry hair long.

Nice light weight conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great with the volumizing shampoo and doesn't weigh my hair down. Love it!

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Volumizing Conditioner, Vanilla & Sweet Orange, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are not as stated. It even has the sodium benzoate. I have received maybe old formula, because no Debra is mentioned on my bottle. It is sad, because I have spent very much time indeed, was looking for really good conditioner and somehow I have lost on this buy. It is even more sad, because I was waited for it and don't have any other better to replace this at this time. It will take some time to get the new order or I must buy in local stores some other for way bigger price.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took a little while to get used to this product because I've been using the toxic stuff all my life. The consistency of this conditioner is a bit different from other ones I've used in the past, but that's probably because of the natural ingredients. I've been using it almost every day, and my hair is soft and manageable. The only issue I have is that sometimes I have to use a bit more of it to get the desired effect.

It was soso, not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's oily but not much. It make my hair soft but not much.

thought will be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

give volume, but thought will be more detangling my hair, will smouthing after the same shampoo :)Smell great :)

Too greasy, makes hair flat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes hair too soft but i don't really have that dry hair. It should be better for really dry hair. Makes my hair flat

Best conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is so brilliant, ita natural, it works, it does what it says, and shows results. What more can I say?!

1 2