Help

Works lovely, scent is a bit underwhelming.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is lovely, and I will likely purchase again, but if you are wanting a pretty scented product, this might not be your first choice. It has a natural scent, not perfume. As long as you don't mind that, it's terrfic!

Absolutely gorgeous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

light but lasting, beautifully scented and not overpowering. I would give this 5 stars, but every container I have got is faulty, i.e. the pump doesn't work. It it wasn't such a brilliant lotion that came out of the bottle easily enough, I wouldn't buy it. Faulty packaging is the pits!

Good Lotion, but pump doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion, but the stick (down in the bottle) came off with the first use. I had to cut the bottle open to use the lotion. Love the lotion, but for the cost I expect the bottle to work well too.

Hugo Creamy Coconut Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Feels real, & smells fantastic!

I like Hugo products

Posted by OrganicGirl on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

During the summer this Lotion is great for my body and face. During the rest of the year I need a more nourishing product. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Coconut smell quite strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Should have expected it but find coconut smell lingers a long time, bit too much for my liking. Spreads nicely.

Nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smell "coconut alike" , but not coconut, I dident get the bottle on the picture, but a tube. An way to weet lotion, dident go in the skin and dident dry in a reliable time. Will not use up this tube and never buy again ----- Luktet "kokkosnøttaktig" men ikke kokkosnøtt. Kremen var bløt, egentlig flytende. Jeg fikk ikke tilsendt pumpeflasken på bildet men en tube. Kjøper aldri igjen