Great lotion!

Posted by Sherri on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, not strong at all. Very moisturizing. Even my elbows are soft.

Very moisturizing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am really impressed with this lotion, consistency is medium thick not watery like other lotion, sink into skin right away,and most importantly no greasiness or residue afterward. Couldn't able to use on face as they advertise,gave me breakouts problem, may be I will try it in winter.

good lotion but strong smell of almonds

Posted by sophielu on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's okay if you like Amaretto or strong almond scents... if not, then choose another scent.

quite moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good lotion, weird smell, but moisturizing enough. I'll try another kind next time though.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a dry skin . This product is perfect for me and I like that you can use it on face and body.

EWG safe!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the safest non toxic lotion rated on the EWG Skin Deep site. Got my husband hooked on this lotion and now it's the only one he uses. Dries to a matte finish, which my husband loves since he has combo skin just like me. As soon as we start running low, he reminds me to place an order.

gorgeous smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lovely texture, perfect for dry skin. The only downside is the quality of the plastic bottle.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my face. I like the scent too.

l'odeur est a tomber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bon hydratant mais pas suffisant pour ma peau très sèche.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these lotions. Didn't like the scent of this one as much, personally. I prefer the orange one, or maybe the grapefruit. There is an oatmeal lotion by earthscience that smells DIVINE, and I was hoping this would be similar. I'll stick with that one from now on. Love the orange version, though.

1 2